Chobighore Ondhokar by Sunil Gangopadhyay Free Bangla Book

The older man with tall, thin face is stared with me. Goggle and I don’t know what is the reason? I myself took off my eyes. It is a hesitation to me. Know? Where saw? What is the name? Not remember anything about him.

When I raised my eyes again, he said, Hey how are you? What about your mother, at the right time. I recognized him hearing the voice.

Now the question is what was the name that he recognized? And what was the relation that he recognized? If you want to know these answers, you have to read this bangla book.

I think you know what is a nice story it is? It is understood by first line. So, I will suggest you to read this book. And If you want to download Chobighore Ondhokar by Sunil Gangopadhay, you have to click the below download button.